click here to start a new game
Easysurf Home Site Map
The object of the game is to see how many random cards you can remember.
1. To start: Click "Click to See Cards" button
2. Study the letters and try to remember the sequence of cards
3. Timed test. Cards will disappear by themselves or you can hide the cards by clicking "Click to Cover Cards" button
4. If the cursor is not blinking, click inside of the "Enter Your Answer:" box
5. Type the cards in the correct sequence. Letters may be in all upper case or all lower case but not a combination of upper and lower case.
A=Ace J=Jack Q=Queen K=King
6. Click "Click for Results" button to see your score
7. If your answer was correct, then click "Click to See Cards" button. If you do not see the "Click to See Cards" button then click "Click to Continue" button
8. If your answer was wrong, then Click "click here to start a new game"
To see the correct answer, Click "Click to See Cards" button
9. If you wish to start the game with more than one letter, Click "Click to See Cards" button repeatedly until you see the number of letters with which you wish to start
Click here to add this page to your list of Favorites
Menu - Memory Game - Test Your Memory